Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The views expressed by individuals in relation to product reviews are their own and do not reflect the views of NRS, its ownership or its employees. Offensive, lewd, discriminatory or inflammatory language will not be tolerated and any attempt to post comments of this nature will be removed.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
See important sales and use tax information regarding tax you may owe directly to your jurisdiction: NRS is not required to and does not collect sales or use tax in some state and local jurisdictions. Your purchase may be subject to use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in your jurisdiction. Purchases are not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. Your jurisdiction may require you to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt by your jurisdiction. The tax may be required to be reported and paid on your individual jurisdiction's tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the relevant jurisdiction or by other means. The most likely source of the required forms and instructions can be found on your jurisdictions Internet web site or you may consult with your tax advisor.