- All natural, economical blend designed
- Use for horses suffering from allergies
- Aids in the suppression of inflammatory responses associated with allergies
- Helps maintain normal histamine levels and healthy immune system
- For horse of all classes
HistALL H is an all natural, economical blend designed for use in horses suffering from seasonal allergies. It aids in the suppression of inflammatory responses associated with allergies and supports normal histamine levels as well as a healthy immune system. HistAll H aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants.
- Vitamin D (min): 10,000 IU
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 640 mg
- Choline Chloride (min): 2,000 mg
- Turmeric (min): 5,000 mg
- Bromelain (min): 2,000 gdu
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Proteinate, Turmeric Powder, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Citrus bioflavonoid, Ginger Root, Choline Chloride, Bromelain, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Vitamin D, natural and artificial flavoring and sweetener.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: 1 ounce twice daily for 10 days and then reduce to 1 ounce per day. (Each level scoop is approximately 1 ounce.) Amount and frequency may be varied as necessary.
Ginger Root may inhibit blood clotting and increase risk of bleeding.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review