- It is concentrated: Greenspot® Remover/Shower in a Bottle is made from very expensive, natural, non-sudsing cleaners derived from plants.
- It works instantly: Breaks down foreign molecules and dissolves manure, urine, dirt, and sweat, melting them away.
- It is a deep conditioner:We have added silk and panthenol to strengthen the hair and condition the skin.
- It creates a shine:We have added shea butter to make it possible to brush up a shine after drying. It is important to use a damp towel to activate the ingredients. Follow up with a dry towel to pickup and absorb manure, dirt or sweat.
- It only takes a small amount:Spray on a small amount and massage it in and wipe it off. Repeat, working on small areas. Spray, massage in, wipe off, spray, massage in, wipe off.
- It works on people too:Greenspot® Remover/Shower in a Bottle is great for campers and mountain bikers who want to clean up dirty, smelly bodies without using lots of water. The only water needed is to wet the towel to activate the ingredients that break down the sweat or dirt. Follow up with a dry towel to remove the sweat or dirt.
- ALLERGY TESTED AND DERMATOLOGIST REVIEWED
- 32 oz
COWBOY MAGIC® Greenspot® Remover - Shower in a Bottle is easy to use and formulated to:
1. Remove manure and urine spots instantly.
2. Remove wet or dried sweat instantly.
3. Give those newly cleaned spots a high-shine after brushing.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Benzoic Acid, with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root*, Honey*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf*, Rosa Centifolia Flower*, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Cowboy Magic was originally founded by Jim and Charlotte Cummings in 1979, providing high quality grooming products, including shampoos, conditioners, and finishing sprays & gels for the equine world. Its star product, concentrated Detangler & Shine gel created the category and continues to be the leading detangler and shine for horses.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review