- For use on: cattle, sheep, and swine
- Contains 4.0 ppm of B12
- Especially indicated where animals have been "off feed" for a period of time due to shipping, illness, or other stress factors
- Advantageous when animals have been on a low protein or mineral deficient diet
- Each mL contains: Thiamine Hydrochloride 100mg, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate Sodim 5mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 10mg, Niacinamide 100mg, d-Panthenol 10mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100mcg, Benzyl Alcohol 1.5%, Water for injection
- Administer intramuscularly or subcutaneously. Sheep and swine: 5 to 10mL; Adult Cattle: 10 to 20mL. Repeat daily as indicated
A sterile aqueous solution of B vitamins to provide a supplemental nutritional supply of these vitamins and complexed cobalt to cattle, sheep, and swine.
Durvet has made the commitment to being your premier supplier of high quality animal health care products. And, they've taken that commitment one step farther. It has become their mission. They ensure their products and services result in Healthy Animals, Healthy Savings and Healthy Value.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review