- Dutton Bits
- 2" high port that will work off of palate pressure on the roof of the mouth (since it is 2" or higher)
- This bit gives a horse cues to the roof of the mouth as well as working off tongue and bar pressure
- Chain pieces collapse across the bars encouraging flexion as well as collection
- A swept back shank to discourage a horse from playing with the shank. This cheek allows for great balance to the bit as well as the length increases the amount of leverage to your horse's chin and poll.
- This Cavalry Shank Bit design has a 2.5" purchase, 5" shank and an 8" cheek
- Medium Severity
- This bit is encouraged to use for training and not everyday riding
- Comes with a bit hobble
This 2" ported chain bit is a bit for a broke horse that is needing more flexion and collection. This bit with the palate pressure and shank length will give a lot of leverage. We recommend using this bit as a training tool and not riding in it everyday.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review