- Dutton Bits
- 1 1/4" height x 2" width Low Square Port
- Chain Mouth Across The Bars that are twisted backwards allows for equal pressure and release on both sides of the bars in the horses mouth
- Applies pressure mainly on the bars and outer edge of the tongue, while allowing tongue relief to the center of the tongue where the port is located
- A swept back shank to discourage a horse from playing with the shank. This cheek allows for great balance to the bit as well as the length increases the amount of leverage to your horse's chin and poll.
- This Cavalry Shank Bit design has a 2.5" purchase, 5" shank and an 8" cheek
- Medium Severity
- Comes with a bit hobble
This Low Square Port and Chain Mouthpiece works mainly on bar pressure as the twisted back chain links apply equal pressure on the outside of the tongue and the bars to increase flexion and collection. The shank length will increase leverage than that of a shorter cheek like the 6.5" cheek.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review