- Dutton Bits
- A great step up bit for horses coming up from a snaffle bit
- Copper Wrapped Bars
- 1" Port Height x 1" Port Width (no palate pressure since it is under 2" in height)
- Applies pressure mainly on the bars and outer edge of the tongue, while allowing tongue relief to the center of the tongue where the port is located
- The bars of this bit are angled for Mullen Relief that makes a bit sit comfortably in a horses mouth
- There is four moving parts to this bit, both shanks move as well as the port moves where it is double jointed to the bars of the bit
- This CCL Short Shank Bit design has a 2 1/4" purchase, 3 1/4" shank and a 6" cheek
- This shank is a more mild leverage bit
- Light Severity
The swept back short shank is a mild shank great for younger horses or a pleasure to ride on your finished horses. This bit does not work off of palate pressure but mainly bar pressure with some outer edge tongue pressure. This bit gives tongue relief to the middle of the tongue where the port is located.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review