- Dutton Bit
- 1" Port Height x 1" Port Width (no palate pressure since it is under 2" in height)
- Copper Wrapped Bars
- Applies pressure mainly on the bars and outer edge of the tongue, while allowing tongue relief to the center of the tongue where the port is located
- This bit encourages excellent collection and vertical(poll) response
- There is four moving parts to this bit, both shanks move as well as the port moves where it is double jointed to the bars of the bit
- This Cavalry Shank Bit design has a 2.5" purchase, 5" shank and an 8" cheek
- The bars of this bit are angled for Mullen Relief that makes a bit sit comfortably in a horses mouth
- Shop the copper inlaid version of this bit here
- Comes with a bit hobble
Our #1 best selling Dutton Bit is this bit! We sell this exact bit also with copper inlaid bars.
This bit has a 1" x 1" Low Square Port with Smooth Copper Wrapped Bars. This bit does not work off of palate pressure but mainly bar pressure with some outer edge tongue pressure. This bit gives tongue relief to the middle of the tongue where the port is located. The 8" Cavalry Cheek has a swept back shank behind the mouth for great balance and discourages a horse from lipping or bititng the shank. To try a bit with a little less leverage such as the CCL-37 click here
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review