- Dutton Bits
- 2" high by 1" wide rounded high port that will work off of palate pressure on the roof of the mouth (since it is 2" or higher)
- Copper wrapped bars
- A swept back shank to discourage a horse from playing with the shank. This cheek allows for great balance to the bit as well as the length increases the amount of leverage to your horse's chin and poll.
- The bars of this bit are angled for Mullen Relief that makes a bit sit comfortably in a horses mouth
- Good lateral and collection functions
- This Cavalry Shank Bit design has a 2.5" purchase, 5" shank and an 8" cheek
- Medium Severity
- We recommend using this bit as a training tool and not riding in it everyday.
- Shop this bit in the Copper Inlaid Version
- Comes with a bit hobble
This Smooth One by Two Ported Bit encourages great collection. This bit has copper wrapped bars for salivation in a horse's mouth, the port is a 2" x 1" rounded port that applies palate pressure to the roof of a horse's mouth for increased leverage cues that work with bar pressure and outer edge tongue pressure. This bit gives tongue relief in the center of the tongue where the port is located.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review