- Dutton Bits and Spurs
- 3-piece twisted wire and ring mouthpiece
- The ring has sweet iron on it to enhance the salivation and taste in a horses mouth
- Mouthpiece is angled to give mullen relief, thus allowing the bit to sit properly in a horses mouth
- 6" Tear Drop Cheek Bits
- Reins move loosely in the tear drop creating a soft feel
- Light severity
- Aids in lateral flexion with in-direct rein pressure
Working a horse in a twisted wire ring snaffle but need to move them up to a leverage bit? We believe this Tear Drop bit is that next step. The ring mouthpiece with mullen relief allows the bit to sit comfortorably in a horses mouth. It creates outer bar pressure when leverage is applied. While the tear drop width on the shank allows for looser rein movement, thus creating a softer feel for the horse's mouth.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review