- Dutton Bits
- Twisted Dogbone Snaffle Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece breaks in 2 places
- 1-3/4in Copper Wrapped Dogbone creates salivation
- The bars of this bit are angled for Mullen Relief that makes a bit sit comfortably in a horses mouth
- This is a mild bit all the way around and will achieve nice lateral movement
- This Cavalry Cheek Bit design has a 2.5" purchase, 5" shank and an 8" cheek
- A swept back shank to discourage a horse from playing with the shank. This cheek allows for great balance to the bit as well as the length increases the amount of leverage to your horse's chin and poll.
- Comes with a bit hobble
- All Dutton Bits are handmade in the USA
The Dutton 82 Twisted Wire Dogbone mouthpiece is one of Dutton's most useable bits. The three piece mouth allows perfect communication between your hands and the direct rein. The copper wrapped dogbone creates salivation so that the twist is easier to accept. The mouthpiece is 3/8" x 5" and is curved to match the contours of the horse’s mouth. Handmade out of sweet iron with copper inlay dogbone with twisted bars. Well balanced, making it more comfortable for the horse to carry.This is a mild bit that will give nice leverage with a 8" cheek.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review