- Dutton Bits and Spurs
- Low Floating Hood (very similar to a dogbone mouthpiece)
- Ridges in the twisted wire bars motivate horses to not brace against the rider's hands. Allows for more feel to the bars without more pressure
- 3 Small Copper Rings promote salivation in the mouth, enhancing the taste of the bit to a horse as well as a horse that is nervous can roll this rings in its mouth for relief
- This Cavalry Cheek Bit design has a 2.5" purchase, 5" shank and an 8" cheek
- The bars of this bit are angled for mullen relief that makes a bit to sit comfortably in a horses mouth
- Comes with a bit hobble to stabilize shanks
This is a great bit that will meet the need for a lot of horse and rider's. The hood on this bit acts very similar to that of a dogbone mouthpiece. It is a three piece bit that lays nicely across the bars and tongue and allows reach to the outside pressure points of the bars. The 8" Cavalry Cheek has a "swept" back design so a horse cannot lip or bite at the shanks. This cheek exsudes great balance and leverage. Medium Severity.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review