- For Use In and Around Agricultural Buildings Only
- Kills rats and house mice
- Bar pieces fit in burrows, runways and hard-to-reach areas where rats and mice live and breed.
- The hole through the middle allows for mounting in bait stations
Just One Bite II Bait Bars kill warfarin-resistant Norway rats, roof rats and house mice. Rodents may consume a lethal dose in just one feeding. Just One Bite II contains bromadiolone, a second-generation anti-coagulant rodenticide that causes internal bleeding. Death is delayed 4 to 5 days, so there's no bait shyness. Individually packaged 16 oz. bars.
Do not expose children, pets or other non-target animals to rodenticides. To help prevent accidents:
- Store product not in use in a location out of reach of children and pets.
- Apply bait in locations out of reach of children, pets, domestic animals and non-target wildlife, or in tamper-resistant bait stations. These stations must be resistant to destruction by dogs and by children under six years of age, and must be used in a manner that prevents such children from reaching into bait compartments and obtaining bait. If bait can be shaken from stations when they are lifted, units must be secured or otherwise immobilized. Even stronger bait stations are needed in areas open to hoofed livestock, raccoons, bears or other potentially destructive animals, or in areas prone to vandalism.
- Dispose of product container, unused, spoiled and unconsumed bait as specified on this label. Note: Bait stations are mandatory for outdoor, above-ground use. Tamper-resistant bait stations must be used if children, pets, non-target mammals, or birds may access the bait
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons. For any requirement specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Use Restrictions: For control only of Norway Rats, Roof Rats and House Mice in and around agricultural buildings only. Do not apply further than 50 feet from agricultural buildings. Do not use in homes or other human residences. Do not place near or inside ventilation duct openings. Do not contaminate water, food, feedstuffs, food or feed handling equipment, or milk or meat handling equipment or surfaces that come into direct contact with food. Do not broadcast bait.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review