- Jim Edwards
- Rope Gag
- Full Ring
- Ball Correctional Mouthpiece
- Full Ring centered shank on the bit offers lateral flexion and directional cues
- With non-palate pressure bits, the shank gives the rider leverage and the mouthpiece applies the pressure.
- All pressure response in non-palate pressure mouthpieces focuses on the edges of the horse's tongue
- This type of pressure provides the horse with a direct cue
- Non palate pressure mouthpieces are under 2" in height and provide ample amount of tongue relief without interfering with the roof of the mouth
- All Mouthpieces are Mild Steel and Lifetime guarantee
- Rope color may vary
"What I have done is design bits strictly from the horse's point of view. My bits respect the horse's innate triggers and instinctive responses to pain and pressure. By taking the horse's point of view as the only consideration for over 25 years, I was able to develop a complete line for all stages of training in every discipline" -Jim Edwards
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review