- Real paint for longer lasting identification
- Resists weather and water
- Non-toxic, safe for all livestock
- Marks on wet or dry animals
- Ideal for tail chalking dairy cows for heat detection
- Marking hogs and pigs for inoculations, sorting, breeding and identification
- Beef cattle for sorting, heatlh management, and identification
- Sheep for sorting and identification
- Made in the U.S.A
The original livestock marker created over 69 years ago. The special paint formula in stick form is designed to temporarily mark all types of livestock including dairy and beef cattle, hogs, and sheep. The non-toxic paint is safe for all types of livestock.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review