- Shape: Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Bridge: Saddle style, fixed bridge with embedded nose pads for added comfort
- Fit: 59 (eye), 19 (temple), 120 (temple), 8-base curve
- Finish: Gloss or Matte Finish
- Material: Nylon frame with rubber temples, lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexbility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
These Kipahulu Marlin Sunglasses from Maui Jim were inspired by a district of Haleakala National Park on the northeast coast of Maui offering breathtaking views of waterfalls and ocean visits.
Maui Jim Sunglasses engineered the revolutionary Polarized Plus lens. Maui Jim has continued to offer their fans high-performance sunglasses for every occasion.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review