- Now approved for lactating dairy cattle
- Versatile, broad spectrum antibiotic
- Effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- Treats respiratory diseases, pinkeye, scours, and other bacterial infections
- Approved for sub-Q administration
- Ready-to-use: no refrigeration or shaking required
- Concentrated formulation reduces injection sites and labor time when treating animals
- Equivalent to LA-200
- 250 mL
Duramycin 72-200 Injection is a sterile, ready-to-use solution containing 200 mg per mL of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline. Duramycin 72-200 is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria for beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves (including pre-ruminating (veal) calves, and swine.
200 mg - Oxytetracycline per mL
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review