- Rope Rite
- 4.2 New and improved sled with a tongue
- Tongue hooks on to your atv to pull the sled
- NRS Exclusive Sled
- Tongue comes on and off in case you would like to pull it on a horse
- Fits perfectly with a jakesteer or bones (sold separately)
- Legs cross and stretch back
- Led coated with rubber-like protector for durability
Rope Rite 4.2 Sled still has the Criss Cross design without wheels, with a tongue to pull behind your atv, legs for the most realistic roping practice available. Legs cross and stretch back when a heeler has a dally, similar to a live roping steer. Sled is coated with a rubber-like protector for added durability.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review