- The #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand
- Original researched formula containing trademarked ingredients - FCHG49® Glucosamine and TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate not available in other brands.
- The brand shown to be safe, effective, and bioavailable in published research in horses.
- These ingredients have been shown to support cartilage matrix production, and protect cartilage by inhibiting enzymes that break down cartilage.
- Cosequin plays an important role in maintaining optimal joint function.
- The superior quality ingredients provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- 280 gm (84 scoops)
Cosequin is the combination of FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride and TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate, which are Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc. proprietary trademarked veterinary researched specifications. These ingredients have been shown to support cartilage matrix production, and protect cartilage by inhibiting enzymes that break down cartilage. Cell culture research has shown that the combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate works better than either ingredient alone. Cosequin is the only brand shown safe, effective, and bioavailable in the horse in published research.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review