- The RSOS-1 is great for permanent corrals, but versatile enough for portable applications if desired.
- 135 degree sweep is easily reversible so that cattle can be loaded from either side of the working alley, and can be expanded into a complete corral system with the purchase of additional pieces.
- By pivoting our 10’ wide sweeping bow gate at the inside corner of the alley entrance, livestock flow is improved by eliminating corners that are found in other sweep systems.
- The Rough Stock Open Bow Gate includes the sweeping gate, an alley frame that serves as the initial opening into the crowding alley, and a spring loaded Double Piston Lever Latch.
- Our Rough Stock Open Curve Panels are specially designed to create our sweep tub and each includes three vertical blocking points that allow the sweep gate to latch. These stops help prevent cattle from pushing the sweep gate back when being crowded.
- The two Rough Stock Open Preg Panels make it easy for you to palpate or AI cattle. They can also double as sorting gates.
- This system is constructed from Priefert Rough Stock Panels, our heaviest, most durable panel. As the panel of choice for the NFR and the PBR, these panels are designed to handle the rankest cattle.
- The 30’ long alley can easily be lengthened by purchasing additional panels and alley frames.
- Priefert’s unique Adjustable Alley Frames allow operators to quickly and easily adjust the width of the working alley to better fit the size of cattle being work. The alley can be set to 18”, 21”, 25”, or 28” wide.
- The Sheeted Adjustable Alley Gate is designed to work with our Adjustable Alley Frames and serves as a heavy duty roll gate for blocking cattle.
This heavy duty, completely reversible crowding system includes a 135 degree sweep with a 30’ working alley. Whether you plan to use this as part of a permanent installation or as a portable working corral, the RSOS-1 helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system features an adjustable alley, two Rough Stock Open Preg Panels, a blocking gate, and a “no-back” alley stop. We also include an Adjustable Alley Frame with Chute Attachment to go at the end of the alley to make it quick and easy to attach a Priefert Squeeze Chute. The adjustable alley frames can be set to one of four widths to better fit the size of cattle being worked. The Preg Panels can be used to provide secure access for palpation or AI work, and can also double as sorting gates. The Sheeted Adjustable Alley Gate not only lends support to the alley structure, but also serves as a heavy duty roll gate for blocking cattle, while the “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is constructed from our heaviest, most durable panels, Priefert Rough Stock Panels, to ensure that it can handle even the rankest cattle. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review