- Premier Panels are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from cattle systems to round pens, from arenas to corrals, these panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these are our number one selling cattle panels.
- Popular among horse and cattle owners alike, these panels designed for use in crowding applications.
- Premier Panels are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility.
- These panels feature a single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the panel help strengthen the corners and help prevent leg traps between panels.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Height: 64"
- Length: 8'
- Weight: 40 lbs. Approximately
- Number of rails: 6
- Constructed from 1.66" OD 16 gauge Quadraform tubing
- Vertical stay constructed from 1.050" OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, Priefert Premier Panels are the toughest panel on the market. “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed panels are light enough to be portable, yet heavy enough to be durable. Originally introduced in 1984, the Premier Panel was Priefert’s first panel and it has enjoyed outstanding popularity among horse and cattle owners alike. This panel combines more versatility and safety features than any other panel on the market to provide you with the best value possible. Constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility, each panel features single piece vertical stays fitted through drilled rails to further increase the structural integrity. Chain connections ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for connections over uneven ground and easy connections to existing structures. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground, while our “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
Founded by Marvin Priefert in 1964, Priefert has grown into one of the largest farm, ranch and rodeo equipment manufacturers in the world. When Marvin built his first headgate in a one room shop on his farm, he had no idea that his first piece of ranch equipment would help revolutionize the livestock handling industry and go on to become the foundation of one of the most respected ranch equipment manufacturing companies in the business. Now in its third generation of leadership, Priefert is still family owned and operated. Its product offerings have expanded to include cattle, equine, poultry, canine, and rodeo lines, making Priefert a one stop shop for all your farm, ranch, and rodeo needs.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review