- A safe, attractive, and affordable option for today’s horse owners
- Feature a steel frame with a high density poly installed top and bottom
- Durable, attractive, easy to clean, and is specially formulated to be high impact resistant
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading
- No tools are required for assembling our Premier Stalls
- Our Premier Stall Fronts and Panels join using drop- pin connections that are securely attached to their frame, making stall setup quick and easy
- A starter post (sold separately) is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure
- To make moving and installation easier, Premier Stall Fronts have a 2.75” tall “fork well” that runs across the top of the frame, providing a secure point for pickup of the stall with a fork lift
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
- Constructed from 1X3 Rectangular 16 gauge tubing
- Height: 90"
- Width: 12'
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a poly installed top and bottom. Priefert's Poly is durable, attractive, easy to clean, and is specially formulated to be high impact resistant. These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Panels are available in 2’, 4’, 10’ and 12’ lengths.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review