- Length: 94”
- Height: 72”
- Weight: 128 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Number of rails: 6
- Number of stays: 1
- Curved panel includes 3 vertical blocking points approximately 31”-32” apart that allow the sweep gate to continually latch as it “sweeps” forward
- Constructed from 2” OD 14 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
- Not designed for making round pens for training horses
- Specially designed for use in Priefert’s Rough Stock Open Sweep, this curved panel makes up the sweep tub.
Specially designed for use in constructing the sweep tub in Priefert’s Rough Stock Open Sweeps, the RSOCP includes three vertical blocking points that allow the sweep gate to continually latch as it “sweeps” forward. These stops help prevent cattle from pushing the sweep gate back when being crowded. These panels also feature sturdy Rough Stock pin connectors for quick and secure attachments. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review