- Use: Tape Worm Tabs® (praziquantel) tapeworm tablets will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium Caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis, from cats and kittens
- Tapeworm infection is one of the most common internal parasites found in cats
- Tapeworms can be found in animal droppings, on the hair around the anus of the animal, or occasionally on the animal's bedding
- Side Effects: Isolated incidents of either salivation or diarrhea have been reported following treatment, but were considered non-significant. If these signs are observed and they persist, consult your veternarian.
- Warning: Consult your verternarian before administering tablets to weak or debilitated animals.
- Can be used on cats and kittens
- 3 Count
Tape Worm Tabs® (praziquantel) tapeworm tablets for cats and kittens are sized for easy oral administration to either adult cats or kittens. The tablets for cats and kittens are sized for easy oral administration to either adult cats or kittens. The tablets may be given directly in the mouth or crumbled and mixed with the food. If given with food, mix the tablet(s) with a small amount of the animal's usual ration. If all the tablet(s) is/are eaten, Tape Worm Tabs® tapeworm tablets may not remove all tapeworms.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review