ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block is scientifically formulated to be fed free-choice to sheep and goats along with forage.
1. Consumption of ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block should be approximately 0.5 to 1.0 pound per head per day for sheep and goats depending on quality and quantity of forage.
2. Provide one 200-pound block for each 25 to 40 head of sheep/goats.
3. Several weeks prior to, and during feeding of ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block, provide a good quality mineral supplement that contains phosphorus.
4. Adequate forage should be provided at all times.
5. Prior to introducing the blocks, animals should be accustomed to high-forage diets.
6. Do not offer ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block in fields where crops are grown that are known to contain high levels of urease enzyme such as soybeans or in conjunction with other NPN containing feeds.
7. Feed blocks near the area where animals loaf and/or a water source.
8. In large pastures, blocks should be available in more than one location.
9. If animals run out of blocks, observe them closely for three days to prevent overconsumption after refeeding.
10. Provide an unlimited supply of clean fresh water.
Copyright © 2019 NRS World