- Do not feed free choice (all the horse wants)
- Never feed less than 1% of the horse's body weight in good quality roughage
- Changed in the rate of consumption or type of feed should be made slowly over a period of 7-10 days and should not exceed one pound per day
- Feed at least twice daily a minimum of ten hours apart
- Allow your horse to properly recover from exercise and rehydrate before feeding
- Monitor your horse's condition closely and contact your veterinarian if problems arise
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy, insect-infested feed, or feed contaminated by rodent droppings
- Always provide clean, fresh water
- 50 lb. bag
Feed with hay and/or pasture to make a complete ration for horses. Feed mature horses at the rate of ½ 1 pound per 100 pounds of body weight, along with 1 to 1 ½ pounds of hay or equivalent pasture per 100 pounds of body weight daily.
Monitor you horse's body condition closely and adjust intake accordingly. The feeding rate for working horses may need to be gradually increased to maintain body condition.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review