- Balanced mineral nutrition Wind and Rain® Storm® minerals contain the proper balance and ratios of all 14 essential cattle minerals. Matching the correct product for the cattleman’s available forage assures cattle receive the mineral nutrition they need for health, growth and reproduction. This product is designed for 4 ounce intake.
- Contains large particle size ingredients and rain protection Resistant to wind losses and rain damage.
- Exclusive Storm® Formulation Resists water, not digestion. Storm® Formulation nearly eliminates water retention and clumping or “bricking.” That means cattle will continue to consume the mineral even after it’s been wet. Though it resists moisture, Purina research reveals that it does not prevent digestion. Result: Less Waste.
- For product options with Diamond V® Original XPC™ Increases feed and forage digestibility which allows more nutrients available for improved feed efficiency and improved body condition scores.
- For product options with Zinpro® Availa®4 Meets 100% of zinc, copper, manganese and cobalt trace mineral requirements using Zinpro® Availa®4 complex trace minerals.
Purina’s Wind and Rain® All Season Minerals are available as a comprehensive line of beef cattle minerals designed to address the mineral deficiencies of the available forage, in a palatable, weather-resistant, granular formula. Wind and Rain® Storm® cattle minerals’ large particle size and special formulation keeps the mineral from absorbing water and blowing out of the feeder. The Storm® technology provides the ultimate in weather resistance to reduce waste and makes Wind and Rain® Storm® Formula more economical to feed than conventional loose minerals.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review