- Promotes normal digestive “Flow" to assist with Bowel Movements
- Horses may become dehydrated and impacted by simple acts of severe weather changes, an abrupt change of feed or long horseback rides
- Promotes the normal flow of digestion
- Safe for equine of any size, weight, or age, and for Mares lactating or in foal.
- Made in the USA
- Includes oral dose syringe
- Canister contains 4 fl.oz. / 120 ml Bottle with Oral Syringe for easy use
Promotes normal digestive flow to assist with Bowel Movements. SayWhoa! is a revolutionary product. Horses may become dehydrated and impacted by simple acts of severe weather changes, an abrupt change of feed or long horseback rides. SayWhoa! promotes the normal flow of digestion. It's what you do first! Packaged one dose per horse. You would give the full bottle.
- For horses 100 - 1200 lbs: Full 4 oz bottle (120 ml) Packaged one dose per horse. You would give the full bottle.
- For Horses Under 100 lbs: 1/2 bottle (60 ml)
- Shake bottle, pour in cup, using syringe, draw back. Place doser deep on side of mouth with head tilted upward, squeeze in mouth.
5 year product shelf life
- Best Stored at Room Temperature.
- May be stored in trailer or feed room high temps to do not affect product.
- If freezes just thaw out and use.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review