Stafix SXS Solar Energizer
- Powers up to 5 miles (20 acres) of fence
- 0.50 J maximum output energy (0.63 J stored energy)
- Requires minimal sunlight. Energizer requires minimal sunlight hours to keep battery at or near full charge. When fully charged selected portable energizers can operate for up to 21 days without sunlight
- Indicator light. Located on the rear of energizer indicates the solar energizer is working
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature is designed to extend battery life
- Low impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Rugged design. Strong aluminum solar panel frame and UV resistant case provides maximum weather protection for extreme environments
- High output voltage. 9,500 V output
- 5 watt solar panel
- T-post and wood post mounting options. High impact enclosure is designed to securely mount on T-posts and wood posts
- On/Off switch.
2 year (includes lightning) Warranty
For over 50 years, Stafix by Tru-Test Group has delivered strong, reliable electric fence products to farmers for pasture management and animal containment.
Tru-Test Group, the company behind Stafix, is a world leader in electric fencing and traditional fencing tools, helping ensure animals are contained and pastures are managed for sustainable, profitable results.
The company is also the world’s leading manufacturer of livestock weigh scale indicators and milk metering equipment. Almost four out of every five livestock weigh scales and milk meters sold in the world today bear the name Tru-Test.
Tru-Test Group brands are available in over 130 countries worldwide. For more than a century products from the Tru-Test Group have been well tested by people on the land. The result is products and services uniquely attuned to farmers, and livestock producers needs wherever they may be in the world.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review