- TOMCAT Glue Traps and Glue Boards capture rat and mice without poison
- The powerful adhesive holds rodents securely, once they step onto the glue
- Adhesive traps are ready to use and easy to dispose of
- Place every 8 to 12 feet for mice and 15 to 30 feet for rats along rodent runways, between their feeding and nesting areas
- Can also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and most other insect pests
- 2 boards per package
Tomcat glue boards are a safer way to capture rats and mice without poison. While using powerful adhesive, it securely holds rodents and even insects once they step onto the glue. Tomcat adhesive traps are ready to use and easy to dispose of. They are to be placed every eight to twelve feet for mice and fifteen to thirty feet for rats along rodent runways.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review