• Zoetis
  • Recommended as an aid in treating horses and ponies with thrush due to organisms susceptible to copper naphthenate
  • Water-resistant protection without bandaging
  • Do not use on animals which are raised for food production
  • 8oz. Liquid Pint
  • Not for sale in HI, MP, VI
  • 10004228

Recommended as an aid in treating horses and ponies with thrush due to organisms susceptible to copper naphthenate. Water-resistant protection without bandaging.

GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Clean the hoof thoroughly, removing debris and necrotic material prior to application of KOPERTOX®. Apply daily to affected hoofs with a narrow paint brush (about 1") until fully healed. Caution: Do not allow runoff of excess KOPERTOX® onto hair since contact with KOPERTOX® may cause some hair loss. Do not contaminate feed.

SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE

CAUTION: Do not use on animals which are raised for food production.

Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid fire, flame, sparks or heaters.

If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician immediately. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Do not use KOPERTOX in horses intended for human consumption.

No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!  – Write a Review

Overall Customer Rating:

Write a Review

You may also be interested in...