- Labeled to effectively control parasitic infections and to protect cattle from reinfection by Haemonchus placei for 35 days, Ostertagia ostertagi and Oesophagostomum radiatum for 28 days, and C. oncophora and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 21 days, and horn flies for 7 days after treatment.
- One topical treatment of DECTOMAX Pour-On significantly delayed biting and sucking lice infestation (P < 0.05) in treated calves grouped with lice-infested seeder calves.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On is safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls up to 20 months of age.
- Weatherproof formulation for parasite control that won’t wash off.
- 1 Liter
DECTOMAX® (doramectin) Pour-On Solution is a ready-to-use, weatherproof, transparent, light-blue solution containing 0.5% w/v doramectin (5 mg/mL), a novel fermentation-derived macrocyclic lactone discovered by Zoetis Inc. and derived from selected strains of Streptomyces avermitilis. It is formulated to deliver the recommended dosage of 500 µg/kg (227 µg/lb) body weight when applied topically at the rate of 1 mL/22 lb body weight.
DECTOMAX Pour-On Solution is approved for:
- Treating and controlling a wide range of roundworm and arthropod parasites which impair the health and productivity of cattle.
- It is safe for use on any age and class of beef cattle, including pregnant beef cows. For use only in dairy calves 18 months or younger.
- The control of the following harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs (see precautions), sucking lice and mange mites. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On Solution has been proved to effectively control infections and to protect cattle from reinfection with Cooperia oncophora and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 21 days; Ostertagia ostertagi, Cooperia punctata, and Oesophagostomum radiatum for 28 days; and Haemonchus placei for 35 days after treatment.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review